· Five categories of the competition are:
- Landscape (Urban or Rural)
- Animal Life
- Plant Life
- Weather Phenomenon
- Special Theme: Dignity, Harmony, Humanity, Celebrating the peaceful co- existence of species
· Each photo should be titled and a 25 word or less description of the photo. Lions may submit any number of photos in all categories.
· The photo must be taken within MD105 and therefore show immediate surroundings without people.
Winners will be selected on originality, artistic merit and portrayal of environmental themes. Only the overall winning photo of each category will go forward to Multiple District.
Photographs must be original, unaltered in any way and taken solely for the purpose of this competition. Pictures depicting persons will be disqualified.
Entries may be in colour or black and white, traditional print photos 20.3cm x 25.4 (8” x 10”) or digital photos. These must be submitted to me with an entry form for each photo, on or preferably before Sunday 22nd November 2015. Judging will take place at the district cabinet meeting on Sunday 29th November 2015
Lions may submit an entry for each category but each must be accompanied by a separate entry form. All submitted photos shall become the property of Lions Clubs International. In the event that your picture is selected to represent MD105, LCI will be responsible for standardising the size of the photo for framing and exhibiting
67 Russell Drive, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 2RG Tel: 07754 153057